MultiTech Conduit® AP harnesses the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol to provide in-building penetration and connectivity to thousands of IoT assets. Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP it extends LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for developers and IT professionals alike. mPower™ Edge Intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The mPower extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
- Provide improved service level agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for primary or secondary WAN
- Quick & easy to deploy
- Carrier approved
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul
- Models available with external LoRa antenna for improved performance
- Built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarde