The SignalFire Float Scout consists of a magnetostrictive level probe mated with a Sentinel wireless node which creates a wireless link between the sensor and the Gateway. The Sentinel will take level and temperature readings, and send the data (via the SignalFire wireless mesh network) to the Gateway where the data is available via a Modbus RTU or TCP interface. The system is powered by internal lithium batteries or optional C1D1 rated solar package. Sensor data along with node-diagnostic information is available at the Gateway.
Intrinsically Safe Wireless Tank Level Monitoring
- Available with flexible or rigid magnetostrictive level probe with single or dual floats for level and interface measurements.
- Integrated temperature sensor to measure fluid temperature.
- Class 1 Division 1 intrinsically safe.
- Rugged design for demanding outdoor environments.
- Up to 1/2 mile range.
- 1” NPT mounting interface.
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network.